Tuesday, December 29, 2009

towards the year end..

salamz.

here i go again... kunun nak update slalu n bla2... end up.. wow so little time i had left after wat i can describe as a rollercoaster ride of my life...

wats there to remind me of this year ? well, few memorable ones la...some are nice some are.. aihxx... some woo hoo~ but i think wat i remember most is the biggest gamble ive made ever in my life....

from having a stable position, quitting and join a totally new exprience that is GEMS... there ive learnt to be more of a thinker rather than just burst in flames like ive used too. made even more friends/ networkings.. overall im totally happy to make the decision to stay rather than left the programme early. sure i missed out on salary thingy n shyte like dat. but the 3 months ive spent in Genting really opens my eyes on things happening around me.

than theres the Proton exprience working there too... its an awesome place to learn new stuffs. but working there might have me rethinking wat i used to think about working at GLCs.

than Byatch's unexpected revival. sure ive planned for her turning up in an evening gown for a change but wat came out...hehhe...totally better than ive expected.. for only 8 days until the engine blew up...not spectacularly but 3/4 of it blew off... aihxxx..

wat happen next is also unexpected too...instead of getting new parts that may cost me a bomb...3/4 blew up, remember ? i found a nice race engine for a bargain... and.. cost me a month and some $$$ to figure out the best setting for the weird lil engine... not only it is red, not it grunts instead of screaming..so u can heard it a mile away.. i luv it, juz my friends dont... :D

seems like everything just dont go as planned, but somehow it worked somehow... thus the more i came to worry deeply on sumthing, the sun just brights up a new hope...

dear god,

im thankful for being able to live till today despite the near miss along the way. some even i dunt think i can make it but sumhow u help me pull thru it all. i'll try my best to be a good muslim, a good son, a good brother, a good friend and a good human being from now on. thats my aim for 2010.

amin.

see you in 2010~

1 comment:

ZoOLoO said...

bro, ni zaman bila punya post daa?